Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Majo in Scotland.

I got here a week ago after an unintended diversion to Cleveland, and consequently my luggage got here two days later. Remarkably, two days of this last week have been beautiful and sunny. It looks like this outside:


I've spent the week sorting through all of the things I've left in my parents' house over a number of years of moving back and forth across the world. It seems I've gathered enough to open a small china shop, not to mention a toy and book shop.


Perhaps I will. After all, I can't see how it's all going to fit in my Denver apartment.

2 comments:

Uncle Eric said...

Is that a frog on the right side of the lower picture? What's 'is
name? And how can you have left such an oceanic environment and
moved to the American midwest?

majo said...

No, it is an enormous floor-lizard. You'll meet him soon, no doubt.